Our Team + History
MMPC is a small business proud to be serving our fellow New Yorkers and the surrounding areas. The MMPC team combines 25 years of pest management experience with leading-edge environmentally safe technologies and methods; all to ensure the most effective, discreet and customized solutions for our clients.
We’re certified problem solvers, highly trained and each with unique talents and expertise that enable us to address and answer any pest challenge. Our team members are insured, licensed and certified in their specialties — but one belief we all share is that successful solutions begin with listening carefully. Too often companies simply treat symptoms rather than the root causes: MMPC asks the right questions to get to the real answers, frequently without site inspections.
At MMPC, we enforce a rigorous Safety Program to minimize contamination, damage and accidents. We were one of the first companies in the industry to adopt the EPA’s Integrated Pest Management Practices (IPM), an environmentally-sensitive approach, where all forms of pest control are explored before pesticides are even considered.
In addition to IPM, we are trained in and certified by the industry’s leading codes and practices, including The National Pest Management Association (NPMA), QualityPro, GreenPro, The New York Pest Management Association (NYPMA), The National Entomology Scent Detection Canine Association (NESDCA), and Better Business Bureau (BBB.) MMPC is also certified as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE).
The company we keep keeps you safe
We are able to offer fully dimensional and comprehensive solutions through our partnerships with architects, engineers, entomologists and businesses that provide cleaning, sanitation, remediation, fumigation, moving and storage services across the Jersey City (NJ), New York City (NY) and Long Island (NY) areas.
Our awareness of the current pest-related health issues affecting our community is further enhanced by our partnerships with state and city agencies in those areas, as well as non-profit organizations such as the FDNY, New York Department of Environmental Conservation, Department of Health, JASA and the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
Join the MMPC team
We’re always seeking talented and dedicated people to join us. Qualified applicants should email us at email@example.com — please list the job title in the subject line. We are accepting applications for the following positions:
We’re looking for hardworking, dedicated individuals to provide pest control solutions to a wide variety of residential, corporate and commercial clients. We offer training on all company techniques and equipment. Daytime and evening shifts are available.
- Concentrated training in a particular specialty
- Will report daily to our offices in Long Island City and Manhattan
- Service all types of clients: residential, corporate and commercial
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough background check
- Must possess valid and clean driver’s license (no point deductions)
- Custodian, maintenance or carpentry experience preferred (not required)
Our client representatives are critical to our success. They understand the importance of good communication and take the time to listen carefully to a client so that they can ask the right questions and identify the unique problems that need to be addressed.
- Answering and routing all incoming calls appropriately
- Thorough understanding of company services, techniques and solutions (training provided)
- Confirm and schedule weekly appointments for MMPC field technicians
- The ability to think quickly and work diligently. Multi-tasking is a must.
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- An interest in environmental sciences (specifically entomology), is preferred but not required
- Bilingual skills a plus