We’re proud of our certifications and licenses.
The Better Business Bureau
National Entomology Scent Detection
All M&M canine teams have received certification from the National Entomology Scent Detection Association, a third-party organization that is the industry standard for canine scent detection. NESDCA is responsible for testing and certifying these teams of bed bug detecting canines and their handlers, and must be trained for several months in order to be considered. All teams must also be re-certified annually.
National Pest Management Association
The National Pest Management Association is the trade organization that represents the pest control industry. Not only is M&M members of this national group, we are also proud members of the New York chapter and frequently attend meetings and seminars.
To qualify for the National Pest Management’s QualityPro certification, pest control companies must comply with the highest possible standards in training and hiring employees. Technicians are also required to take special industry exams. Along with GreenPro certification, QualityPro is a standard of excellence.
M&M was awarded GreenPro certification from the National Pest Management Association because of our strict adherence to eco-friendly practices. GreenPro companies must follow all requirements laid out by Integrated Pest Management, like eliminating food sources and points of entry for pests.
- Our FREE brochure: How Do I Prevent Bed Bugs? Prevention tips and resources (PDF)
- Our Youtube Channel has lots of helpful videos
- Bed Bug Registry — A free public database of North American bed bug infestations
- NYC 311 — Report a bed bug infestation for accurate record keeping
- NYC Dept of Health and Mental Hygiene Bed Bug Fact Sheet
- Met Council Bed Bug Fact Sheet
- CDC Bed Bugs — Scientific breakdown of bed bug life stages and bite diagnoses.
- NYS IPM and Cornell Cooperative Extension Bed Bug Fact Sheet (PDF)